[Scons-users] Implicit dependency file search

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Jul 30 19:09:33 EDT 2013

Hi Nathan,

On 31.07.2013 00:36, Nathan Paul Simons wrote:

> I corrected those errors, and still have the same result; surprisingly,

> I can only seem to reproduce the error under Cygwin. I'm still testing

> things out, so I'll have to get back to you. Thanks!

when you mention "Cygwin" this rings a bell in my head. Don't we always
have trouble with native Python vs. the Cygwin version, or somethin'?
Can you please give us some more details about how exactly your
environment looks like?
Which versions of Python and Cygwin are you using? OS is Windows, I suppose?

This might give our Windows users some ideas about what is going wrong.

Regards,