[Scons-users] hooks for failed or canceled build?

robert zeigler robert.zeigler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:25:38 EDT 2013

I have a step in a build where the executable leaves some sort of "bread
crumbs". When these steps fail (or if I CTRL-C the build), a subsequent run
of scons produces incorrect results due to this executable attempting to
pick up where it left off. Although I can clean the outputs manually, I was
wondering if scons provides any hooks for "building this target just
failed." And also "user canceled the build while building this target"?

Thanks,

Robert