[Scons-users] Fwd: sqlite3.c compilation error while using SCons

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Jul 8 12:01:10 EDT 2013

Hi Soma,

On 08.07.2013 11:48, Soma Shekara S wrote:

> Hi,

> I am new to SCons. I am trying to compile sqlite3.c using SCons and

> getting below errors.

> [...]

> I understand that these errors are due to non-availability of pthread

> and dl library links. But I don't know how to declare them, as I am

> using someone else` SCons script.

please have a look at the UserGuide in the section

http://www.scons.org/doc/production/HTML/scons-user/x667.html

which explains how to specify the libraries to use when building a
program with SCons.

If you still can't figure out how to get this working, a copy of your
current SConstruct (or the whole project as archive, if it's not too
big) attached to your reply would help us in understanding how your
build process looks like.