[Scons-users] Can SCons do this?

Francis Bolduc fbolduc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:58:44 EST 2013

Sorry, I really am in a hurry today.

Here is a download link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4c6osHrLdjxeDRDSmk2YTNwN2s/edit

You'll find many files inside.

tool.py: contains the SCons builder overloading that generates the
json file. I had to pry it out of my full build system, so it will be
missing some stuff, but the gist is there.

add_headers.py: tries to add the list of header files in the json
file. The assumption is that you have an "include" subdir next to your
"src" subdir. YMMV.

The others are project generation scripts that read the json file and
spit out IDE project files.

I'll be happy to answer any questions on all those files.

The best feature, in my opinion, is that it works with
Glob('src/*.cpp') so that you never need to specify any source files
in you SConscripts.

--
Francis Bolduc, B.Sc.