[Scons-users] How to find downstream dependency

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Fri Jan 11 14:48:02 EST 2013

Hi,

If I have a build outputA and I want to know what it depends on (upstream
dependency), I can do scons --dry-run --tree=prune outputA.

How do I find downstream dependency of outputA? i.e. what other build
outputs that depend on outputA.

I can certainly do scons --dry-run --tree=prune to build all build outputs
and manually prune the generated graph but that's not efficient because I
lose time computing the dependency of every single build output while all I
want is just one single sub-tree of the full dependency tree.

--
*Long Vu* | Build Controller - Intelerad
+1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743 | long.vu at intelerad.com
Website <http://www.intelerad.com/> |
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/intelerad>|
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/intelerad-medical-systems> |
Blog<http://intelerad-insider.com/>

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any