[Scons-users] Creating a zip file from multiple sources with a common root

Dennis Cappendijk dennis.cappendijk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:01:44 EST 2013

Hi All,

found a proper solution for the root-less copytree problem I had.

Using the Accumulator found @ http://www.scons.org/wiki/AccumulateBuilder

Then just calling it as:

env.Accumulate(target, [os.path.join(basedir ,x) for x in
os.listdir(basedir)])

Hope this helps someone else in the future with a similar problem :)

Cheers,

Dennis