[Scons-users] apkbuilder

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Wed Aug 28 16:50:07 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have been looking at adding an Android Apk builder to my SCons addon Parts. We have pretty good NDK support, however most develop circles ( minus the one I was supporting at first) you really need a apk builder ( vs using adb, etc to copy data over and run it). The problem I seem to have found is that it looks like the adkbuilder tool is not being supported and being removed, and the logic for doing this correctly is a custom ant builder addon that comes with the android SDK. I was wonder if anyone knows if there is any other official way to make ADK file without using ant?

Thanks
Jason