[Scons-users] Segmentation faults in scons-2.2.0

Evan Driscoll driscoll at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 20 12:52:14 EDT 2013

On 08/20/2013 11:39 AM, Chris Irvine wrote:

> I have used Cygwin in the past but I thought this Interix method would

> work, especially for very large where 64 bit is needed. datasets. I’m

> finding that every program is tough to get going.

Do you actually need to run SCons from Interix, or could you just use
either native Python/SCons or Cygwin Python/SCons to run the Interix
compiler and build an Interix executable?

This may be a little obnoxious to arrange, but it might not be too bad.
My wild guess is the easiest might be to use native Python/SCons, use
the mingw tools, and fiddle with the PATH setting so it picks up the
Interix ones. (Well, assuming you're doing like a relatively simple
C/C++ build.)

Evan