[Scons-users] Define function in SConsctruct, use in SConscript

Philipp Kraus philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Wed Apr 17 10:36:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

I hope I understand your problem correct: You want to export a function to another SConstruct script:

see this part of the documentation: http://www.scons.org/doc/1.2.0/HTML/scons-user/c3096.html

I use something like this:

env.SConscript( <your other builder file>, exports="env myfunction1 myfunction2" )

and in my sub-SConstruct Script I use Import ("*") to get access to the "exported" data.

HTH

Phil