[Scons-users] database builder

Philipp Kraus philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sat Apr 13 09:50:16 EDT 2013

Nice, here the link http://www.liquibase.org/
Yes I think something like this, but I don't want to install a lot of tools for developing and Liquidbase is a Java-based solution so I need also a Java installation.
One build & update tool should be nice, so a Scons / Python solution is IMHO a little bit better, but I will take a look into Liquidbase for some concept ideas

Thx

Phil