[Scons-users] download builder - tips

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Apr 10 14:50:20 EDT 2013

Phil,

On 10.04.2013 20:40, Philipp Kraus wrote:

> Am 10.04.2013 um 18:02 schrieb Dirk Bächle:

>> Hi Phil,

>> On 10.04.2013 16:16, Philipp Kraus wrote:

>>> [...]

>>> did you already try to search the web, and if yes, which terms did you use?

> Yes, I have found that the Scanner.C generates the error, I think, it can be a solution with SideEffect and/or ParseDepends.

> I think a SideEffect can help, but I can not create a working solution. Is this the correct idea?

> Phil

no, SideEffect is a bad idea and won't help you. I still can't get from
your input whether your build is not working at all, or you're simply
getting a warning. Can you clarify please, and if possible give a
complete example of the offending output line (if there are several,
pick one or two as reference)?

Thanks in advance,