[Scons-users] post action after builder action run

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sun Sep 30 12:55:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have got create a modified swig builder. The builder works fine and creates the correct output, but the swig command creates 3 files,
but one files is not use (it's an empty class files). I can not disable this creation on parameter flags or anything else, so after the Scons
build action command is run, I would like to create a "delete command".

My builder creates shows:

Builder( action = SCons.Action.Action("swig -Wall -O -templatereduce -c++ -java -package ${SwigJavaPackage(SOURCE.dir)} -outdir ${SwigJavaOutDir(SOURCE.dir, TARGETS)} -o ${SwigJavaCppDir(SOURCE.filebase, TARGETS)} $SOURCE"), ...)

Can I run a function after the action command or can I run a function after each target is created?

Thanks

Phil