[Scons-users] global cleanup

Wilhelm Duembeg wduembeg at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:31:39 EDT 2012

A suggestion, specially when cleaning very large build is to use in combination of options; with -c option also use --implicit-deps-unchanged. This will allow SCons to skip digging for the implicit dependencies since this where already caught in the .sconsign.dblite.
For example a build that would take 5min to clean with --implicit-deps-unchanged it goes down to 30sec to 1min.
-Wilhelm