[Scons-users] linker flags

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Sun Oct 28 13:04:30 EDT 2012

I need to append some linker flags to the link command. If I use
LINKFLAGS they are put before the objects being built, but I need them
afterwards.

I'm using a library which has a config command which generates these
linker flags. This list however could include some static libraries.
Being static the references to the symbols must come prior to them on
the command line. So I need to ensure these flags end up at the end of
the command line.

How can I do this?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.