[Scons-users] env.Command and _process_ environment variables :-(

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Tue Oct 16 12:04:45 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists at gmail.com

> wrote:

> Hi

> Is there a way to pass the process environment to env.Command target?

> I think the environment is not being passed correctly.

whatever is in env['ENV'] is what the subprocesses invoked by env.Command
will see. You can print that out to see what's getting passed to commands.
(Or just print env['ENV']['PATH'])

Maybe later in your SConstruct/SConscript you are overwriting env['ENV']?
The value at the very end of the SConstruct is what will matter, since
SCons doesn't start building anything until it has read through the whole
SConstruct.

--
Gary