[Scons-users] Thanks!

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Oct 14 17:58:09 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,

On 13.10.2012 23:22, William Deegan wrote:

> Done.

> Looks like bitbucket mask's the icon with a circle.. weird.

> I'll be checking the images and source images .svg into the web svn.

this scons.svg has a problem in that it is using a font for writing out
the text. So if you don't have the required font installed, the SVG
renderer tries to select a best match...but the logo might come out
different.

I can contribute the SVG images that I used for the SCons T-Shirts and
the (soon to come) new Docbook style, they have all text converted to
paths via Inkscape.

Regards,