[Scons-users] Thanks!

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sat Oct 13 11:06:34 EDT 2012

I just wanted to give a bit shout-out to Dirk Baechle, who has worked
heroically over the last few weeks to get the SCons buildbots green again (
buildbot.scons.org). He not only revamped the test system to allow test
fixtures (both files and directories) and make it possible to run tests
outside the SCons source tree, but also made a lot of test cleanups to get
both Linux and Windows passing all the tests.

In other news, check out the new look on our bitbucket site,
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons; Russel Winder just converted the
top-level README to much nicer looking RST format so it's much more
readable.

--
Gary