[Scons-users] blocking execution until compilation is done

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Sun Oct 7 08:10:31 EDT 2012

On 07/10/12 13:59, Dirk Bächle wrote:

> I'd simply write a shell or Python script, wrapping the two calls

> "scons" (for compiling) and "scons check" (for testing).

I have individual parts I wish to test. The name of what to build isn't
always directly identifiable by the name of the test (especially if
there are combining tests). It would be nice to somehow stay strictly
within the scons framework.

Is there a way to defer execution of something until the exiting of
scons? Then I could make my test targets add the executable to a list
rather than execute directly.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.