[Scons-users] cygwin & buildDir?

Václav Šmilauer eu at doxos.eu
Wed Oct 3 02:59:20 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am newly using scons under cygwin. The project is split in several
parts included via SConscript(dirs=[...]). THe build system has been
working fine for several years under Linux as it is. However, under
cygwin, paths are not being found -- paths given relative to each
subsidiary SConscript are not being found, I can only say
'#/subcomponent/file.cpp' (paths relative to project root) paths, which
works around the problem. I had the same issue with both scons 2.1 and 2.2.

Any idea?

Cheers, Vaclav