[Scons-users] Using intermediate build targets inside env.Command()

Michel Lestrade michel.lestrade at crosslight.com
Fri Nov 30 15:21:55 EST 2012

Hi,

Can anyone explain how to use a build target inside env.Command() ?

In my SConstruct:
SConscript(dirs='src',variant_dir = 'static64')
In my SConscript:
dummysizes = env.Program(target='dummysizes',source = 'dummysizes.c')
scotch_h = env.Command('scotch.h', 'library.h', "dummysizes $SOURCE
$TARGET")

However, the command runs as:
dummysizes static64\library.h static64\scotch.h
rather than:
static64\dummysizes static64\library.h static64\scotch.h

How do I change this behavior ? I should have the full path to my
executable as the output of env.Program() but I cannot seem to use it
properly.