[Scons-users] Xcode project generation

Alexey Petruchik i100500 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:51:47 EST 2012

Hi, all. I'm currently working under Xcode project generation support for
SCons. It's currenty still in very unstable shape, but to move forward I
probably need some testers. Created projects are external build system
projects opposite to native Xcode projects generated via cmake. Usage is
almost the same as MSVSProject builder. Only difference is that you need to
write "configuration" instead of "variant". You can get Any feedback and
code review are welcome. My scons branch here:
https://stopiccot@bitbucket.org/stopiccot/scons. See sample project in
attachments.

Regards, Alexey