[Scons-users] Remove a macro from CPPDEFINES list

Sisira Jayasinghe sisirajaya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:31:48 EST 2012

Converting an older build app called Cake, similar to make with some
variations.

Yes, I have Sconscript in each folder. I wrote a csh shell script to copy
bare-bone Sconscript in each folder .

Overall there are over 30 executable and 20 or so DLLs and so's will be
created.

Current plan is to have a single source root and modify env as it needs for
each app.

Currently compiler is invoked for each source file in a folder. Wondering if
it is faster to compile many source files with a single compiler run.

If so what would be a the best way in Scons?

Thank you.

Sisira