[Scons-users] static link with autoconf

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Fri Jun 15 11:23:48 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm using AutoConf ( http://scons.org/wiki/SconsAutoconf ) for check my headers and libraries. With dynamic libraries everything works fine, but in which way can I use static libraries. I'm using g++ for compiling, so I must add on each -l flag the flags -Bstatic -Wl -l<library> if the autoconf checkcall returns true. I don't found anything about checking static libraries with autoconf and add the correct linker flags to the linker command. Can anybody help me with this problem? Thanks

Phil