[Scons-users] Builder Arguments: **kwargs?

Dmitry Mikhin dmitry.mikhin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:49:05 EDT 2012

Can you pass the name of the desired dataset as a second source of Value type?

Just a suggestion, I use this approach when need to pass some
numerical value to the builder. Very similar tasks, such as extract
data for a given value, or generate a file from a template file and
the parameter value, etc.

Dmitry