[Scons-users] SCons scaleability with 15000 target nodes: 100% cpu but builder *not* invoked?!?

Ringo De Smet ringo.desmet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:26:16 EDT 2012

William,

On 18 July 2012 20:59, William Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com> wrote:

> Is the target for the untar builder under the directory you are invoking

> it from?

> If not can you try: scons <target file extracted from tarball> and see if

> that does it?

It is. But I even moved the archive to a subfolder next to the target
folder but to no avail. The emitter does it job, then the CPU goes to 100%
but the builder itself is not called. Also, your suggestion of specifying
an explicit file extracted from the tar ball doesn't help. Same scenario...

Ringo