[Scons-users] getting the contents of an alias

Hill, Steve Steve.Hill at aeroflex.com
Fri Jul 13 11:12:32 EDT 2012

SCons.Script.Alias(<alias>) returns a list of the targets for this
alias. For each target, the children() method gives the actual target
objects themselves.

HTH,

S.

Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, company confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended
recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If this communication has been transmitted from a U.S. location it may
also contain data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or U.S. Export
Administration Regulations and cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign
nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, without the prior approval of the U.S. Department
of State or appropriate export licensing authority. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect telephone call and delete or
destroy all copies of this e-mail message, any physical copies made of this e-mail message
and/or any file attachment(s).