[Scons-users] How to eclipsify SCons-projects

Kussmaul, Paul PAUL.KUSSMAUL at advantest.com
Fri Aug 24 02:50:06 EDT 2012

How to make SCons-projects eclipse-ready? Is there a SCons-Tool that generates the project-files needed by Eclipse? Are there any recommendations how to organize multi-project-applications? SCons operates on the whole building-tree, whereas Eclipse handles smaller projects and put them over a dependency-list in the right order. Any ideas how this might fit together? Visual-Studio has a similar architecture, therefore I hope a solution is already available. I would like to go with Eclipse as IDE, because this is a common industry-standard. By the way, I would like to get support for the following languages: C, C++, Java, and soon Scala.