[Scons-users] global cleanup

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Wed Aug 22 15:33:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

yes this is / was my first try also, but in this case I can also build all alias.

I have got this calls:

prg = env.Program()
env.Clean("clean", [prg, "config.log"])

lstbuild = []
lstbuild.append( env.Library )
lstbuild.append( env.SharedLibrary )

env.Clean(
env.Alias("special", lstbuild),
[
Glob(...),
Glob(...),
]
)

So I would like to summarize all "clean" calls, so that I can run
scons cleanall
and everything is cleared