[Scons-users] Linking with target alias

Mariusz Buras mariusz.buras at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:59:26 EDT 2012

Thanks for quick answer,

This doesn't seem to work because scons sees '$MYLIB' not as a node
but as a file on disk. At least that what I think is happening because
I get an error message complaining that my /path/to/lib.a is not found
when it tries to link my executable even before it attempts to build
the library. Does anything else spring to mind before I'll roll our my
custom solution?

--
Cheers,
Mariusz Buras.