[Scons-users] How do I specify special link options?

Evan Driscoll driscoll at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:34:18 EDT 2012

If you want GCC to pass an object to the linker, you use -Wl. So try
adding '-Wl,--unresolved-symbols=ignore-in-object-files' to LINKFLAGS.
(',' in a -Wl flag is translated to a space, so you could also probably
say '-Wl,--unresolved-symbols,ignore-in-object-files'. The usual place
I've seen this used is when specifying --rpath, but SCons provides a way
to do that directly.)

Evan