[Scons-users] env.Command with build explicit build

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sat Aug 11 14:39:15 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm using an env.Command call with a own function for running some externel command:
My function shows

def runfunc(target, source, env) :
### do something in preprocess ###
if a :
run command 1
elif b :
run command 2
elif c :
### build shared library with scons env.SharedLibrary ####
return []

My problem is the case c. I need at this point a env.SharedLibrary call, so
that a shared library is build after the function is run. I can create the env
(which is not a clone of the parameter env, it must be its own structure)
but in which way I can run the build process explicit?
I need something link

envlib = Environment()
set parameter to envlib
envlib.SharedLibrary(target="mylib", sources= [...])
do envlib

Do you have an idea to solve the problem?

Thanks

Phil