[Scons-users] detecting Visual Studio Commandline

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sat Aug 11 11:21:30 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm using platform scripts for getting the different environmental information.
If call a scons subscript on the result of env["platform"], this works with darwin (OSX), posix and cygwin
very well, but can I detect if the script is run under the Visual Studio Command Line?

If I run my scons script on the VS CLI the platform returns "win32" so is there an option something like "msvc" ?
I need an information about the "toolkit".

Thx

Phil