[RASEY-DNA] sale on Y-DNA STR test upgrades at FTDNA

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Sun Jul 11 12:51:42 EDT 2010

Those of you who have been Y-DNA tested at FTDNA will have received an email
notification of a sale on Y-DNA STR testing upgrades. The discounts are 20-30%
off the regular prices.

In the six years I've been running projects at FTDNA, this is only the second
time they've offered discounts on Y-DNA STR test upgrades, so if you have any
inclination to upgrade your Y-DNA STR testing, now is the time to do it. The
sale ends midnight July 19th.

To order an upgrade, please login to your member page at FTDNA and, on the left,
click on "Special Offers" under the "My Account" heading.

I have often ranted on the importance of testing to 67 markers, especially those
of you who are any form of Haplogroup R1b. This is a great time to do the
upgrade.

Diana