[RASEY-DNA] special discount on upgrades ends tonight at midnight

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Wed Dec 1 20:49:06 EST 2010

Hello List,

At midnight, tonight, the sale on Y-DNA upgrades will be ended. Unless you have
already upgraded to 67 markers, I hope you will not let this opportunity to
upgrade at a discounted price slip by. To purchase an upgrade, please login to
your member page at FTDNA and click on the "Special Offers" tab over on the
left.

As an added incentive, if you are a member of the RASEY DNA project, I will
personally chip in $10 towards the cost of your upgrade, but only if you order
it during this sale. If you want the added $10, please pay by the "Invoice"
method, so my donation to the project's General Fund can be deducted from the
amount owed.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be at my
computer all evening.

Diana