[RASEY-DNA] ISOGG releases 2009 version of Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Sun Jan 4 01:05:18 EST 2009

On 1 January 2009, ISOGG (the International Society of Genetic Genealogy)
announced a new revision of the Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree:

http://www.isogg.org/tree/

A quick glance shows some of these changes affect us, and you may notice a
change in your haplogroup designation on your member page at FTDNA. I will try
to get the web site updated as soon as I can, but I know last year's revisions
took me days to incorporate into the project web pages.

Just FYI, there's nothing you need to do about it, except be aware of it, so it
doesn't throw you.

Diana