[RASEY-DNA] exchanging personal information

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Mon Sep 1 17:09:57 EDT 2008

Please let me suggest that you do this arranging offlist. I have excluded the
general public from the list archive -- mainly so search engines, such as
Google, can't index it (as it does RootsWeb mailing lists) -- but virtually
anyone can subscribe to RASEY-DNA and, thus, gain access to the archive.

Diana (listadmin)