[RASEY-DNA] New Member #110919, with results, desc/o Joseph RAZEE I

Razee, Kenneth kenneth.razee at fmglobal.com
Tue May 27 10:45:27 EDT 2008

Diana, I was going through my father's tree that you have. I can
clarify a few things. My father Gerald Razee is the son of Earl Razee
and Mildred Razee, maiden name Greene. She did die in Ohio and is
buried there. She was my grandmother. My uncle, Earl and Mildred's
other son, is named Elwin, not Edwin and he lives in Florida. He did
not have any sons, but did have 3 daughters. Dad, can you add to this.
There is no definite date on what year your parents were married or when
Uncle El was born nor his middle name.

Thanks,

Ken

Kenneth Razee
Premium Collections & Ceded Reinsurance Manager
Bus. +1 (1) 401 275 3000 ext 1530
Fax +1 (1) 401 275 0688
Cell +1 (1) 401 374 9352
e-mail - kenneth.razee at fmglobal.com