[RASEY-DNA] 67-marker test discounted, too

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Fri Aug 22 16:17:48 EDT 2008

When FTDNA initially announced it's "Sizzling Summer Sale," the one test they
did not include in the list of discounted tests was the 67-marker test. I must
admit I wasn't happy about that because that is the test I most highly
recommend.

I just discovered on the project price list textbox that the 67-marker test *is*
being discounted, from $269 to $218! It's not too late to take advantage of the
discounted prices. The sale doesn't end until midnight, August 31st.

Diana