[RASEY-DNA] Introduction and Invitation

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Tue Jan 30 23:17:27 EST 2007

Hello List,

This message is an introduction and invitation to join the RASEY-DNA mailing
list. The primary purpose of the list is to serve as a platform for discussion
of DNA testing as an aid to research of the surname RASEY and related surnames,
such as RAZEY, RAZEE, RACEY, etc. While members of the RASEY Y-chromosome DNA
Surname Project are especially encouraged to join, membership on this mailing
list is definitely not limited to individuals being DNA tested. If you are
interested, you are welcome to join.

I should mention that I'm retired, and genealogy is my hobby. I am the owner
and sponsor of this mailing list, and I am the volunteer administrator of the
RASEY DNA project, based at FamilyTreeDNA:

http://dgmweb.net/genealogy/DNA/Rasey/RaseyDNA.shtml

There is no official connection between the DNA project and this mailing list
and no financial connection between me and FamilyTreeDNA. I host the web site
and this mailing list at my own expense.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to subscribe
and post to the list