[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman at The Green Room Concert on Oct. 14

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Wed Aug 30 12:37:16 EDT 2023

PLEASE SHARE❤️🌿🎹❤️

Dear friends,
I am happy and excited to invite you to the first concert of the 2023-2024 season of The Green Room Concert series on Saturday, October 14th at 4 pm.

Set in a unique, intimate and beautiful environment with a great music, fantastic acoustics, original artwork and light reception at the end of the performance this is the event you don’t want to miss.
The Green Room Concerts is an exclusive place where you can experience great music like no other, where you can see and hear up close world class performances and have a chance to ask the artists questions during the Q and A session following the concert in a warm and informal surroundings.
*This program is featuring one of the kind arrangements for piano solo by Yuliya Gorenman of the monumental and thrilling Rimsky-Korsakov’s “Scheherazade”.

Program: Schumann-Liszt Widmung (“Dedication”)
Schubert-Liszt Ständchen (Serenade)
Rimsky-Korsakov Scheherazade Symphonic Suite, arranged for piano solo by Yuliya Gorenman

Tickets:
$60 general admission
$30 children ages 5-12
Please use PayPal, Zelle, Venmo YuliyaGorenman at gmail.com
202-961-1066 and a confirmation email will be sent to you right away.

3:30 pm open house (first come first serve) 4:00 pm piano recital
5:00 Q & A followed by light reception

To ensure the comfort of all our listeners we respectfully ask no children under 5 at this event.

The seats are limited and the event will close as soon as the quota is met.

Address and parking:
601 Northwood Terrace
Silver Spring, MD 20902 USA
Feel free to park alongside of Northwood Terrace
www.Yuliya.com
#thegreenroomconcerts #yuliyagorenman #piano #classicalpiano #pianolessons #classicalpianomusic #classicalmusic

Yuliya Gorenman
202-961-1066
YuliyaGorenman at gmail.com