[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman’s tonight broadcast and a live performance tomorrow afternoon

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Sat Dec 19 19:00:33 EST 2020

Dear Friends,

You can catch me playing Beethoven Sonata tonight at 9:03 pm www.weta.org (click on Listen Live).

Also, I am thrilled to be a part of this can't miss concert TOMORROW 2PM EST/7PM GMT!
A small group of brilliant internationally acclaimed musicians LIVE from their homes in New York City, London and Silver Spring MD - don't miss and please share / invite your friends! Some cool surprises at the end are very possible!
Here is how to join:
https://music2meeting.com/holiday-concert
Join here:
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/491007026
YouTube: https://youtu.be/cCYfVzmXI6M
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/101792898272794/posts/200605111724905/
In lieu of tickets, please donate $30 USD or any amount you can afford to give at this time. 2020 has been a very tough year for musicians. We will greatly appreciate your generous support!
A portion of our proceeds will be donated to our remarkable partner charity ICAN - International Cancer Advocacy Network.
PLEASE DONATE HERE:
https://tinyurl.com/December20Concert
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
https://music2meeting.com/holiday-concert

I would be thrilled to see you there!!
Best wishes for the holidays and beyond,
Yuliya