[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman performing live in a global online concert this Saturday, Aug 1st.

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Thu Jul 30 13:37:07 EDT 2020

Dear Friends,

I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy.
Since the start of quarantine I with a team of true visionaries, brilliant entrepreneurs and amazing musicians have been working on a new exciting project Music2Meeting, bringing live music, by world-class artists  to the virtual corporate workplace.

I hope that you can tune in this coming Saturday, Aug. 1st at 2 pm (EST) to our first worldwide online kickoff benefit concert. I am thrilled and honored to be a part of such a stellar team!
Please JOIN and INVITE your friends to this amazing event.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/music2meetinggloballivestreamkickoffconcertbenefit/
https://www.facebook.com/events/598602024374923/

Please visit this page for more information and links:
https://music2meeting.com/about

All the best,

Yuliya

Yuliya Gorenman