[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman performs Rachmaninoff this coming Saturday

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon Jun 3 22:22:47 EDT 2019

Dear Friends,

I would like you invite you to my upcoming performance of Rachmaninoff Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini with the Maryland Symphony this Saturday, June 8. This performance is a part of the Garrett Lakes Arts Festival held at the Wisp Resort in Deep Creek Lake, Maryland.

It is the final concert of the 2018-2019 season and what a year it has been — from Texas, New Mexico, Washington State, Idaho, New York City to Croatia. I was able to fulfill my lifelong dream of performing the entire Bach Well-Tempered Clavier.

I would be thrilled to see you in the audience this coming Saturday!

With all my love,
-Yuliya

For more information and tickets please see below:

Garrett Lakes Arts Festival presents
Yuliya Gorenman, piano
Maryland Symphony, Elizabeth Schulze, conductor
Tchaikovsky “Romeo and Juliet” Overture
Rachmaninoff Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 4
Saturday, June 8 at 7:30 pm
Wisp Resort
296 Marsh Hill Road