[Yuliya's Performances] Cancellation Notice

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Thu Oct 5 14:51:07 EDT 2017

The Gorenman Bach Project

Dear AU Arts Community,

I am sorry to let you know that the Saturday, October 7 performance by Yuliya Gorenman of Bach’s The Well-Tempered Clavier has been cancelled. A series of logistical challenges led our team to make this difficult decision.

Anyone who purchased tickets with a credit card will automatically receive a full refund. No action needs to be taken by you. Anyone who purchased tickets with cash or check should bring their tickets or receipts to the Katzen Arts Center Box Office for a full refund, Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

We are working with Ms. Gorenman to reschedule this important performance in the new year, and we will share that information as soon as it is confirmed.

We are so proud of our partnership with Ms. Gorenman, and excited to share and experience her performance of this monumental masterwork. Thank you for your support and understanding.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us by calling 202-885-3634 or emailing auarts at american.edu.

With appreciation,

E. Andrew Taylor
Chair, Department of Performing Arts