[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman performs all-Russian program at American University 10/8

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon Sep 12 10:33:23 EDT 2016

Dear Friends,

I'd be thrilled to see you at my next recital of the Gorenman Russian Project on Saturday, October 8 at 8 pm at the American University in Washington, DC. This program will further explore masterpieces of the Russian piano music including my own transcription of Rimsky-Korsakov's Sheherazade.

                        Program
Scriabin Etude in C sharp minor, Sonata No. 5
Rachmaninoff Transcriptions
Rimsky-Korsakov Sheherazade

October 8, 2016 at 8 PM (Saturday)
"The Gorenman Russian Project"
American University Katzen Performing Arts Center
Information and tickets: http://www.american.edu/cas/performing-arts/calendar/index.cfm?id=6851691

Abramson Family Recital Hall
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016-8053
Box Office: 202-885-3634, kac at american.edu
Open 11:00 to 4:00, Mon–Fri (and 1 hr before any event).

I hope to see you there!
Yuliya
www.yuliya.com

Yuliya Gorenman