[Yuliya's Performances] Reminder: Yuliya Gorenman's piano recital on Saturday, 3/19 at American University

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon Mar 14 17:27:01 EDT 2016

Dear Friends,

I'd be thrilled to see you at my next recital of the Gorenman Russian Project on Saturday, March 19 at 8 pm at the American University. This program will further explore masterpieces of the Russian piano music including Mussorgsky's Pictures from an Exhibition with illustrations by Michael Abel.
                        Program
Medtner Sonata Reminiscenza op. 38
Scriabin Two Poems op. 32, Three Etudes op. 8, Two Etudes op. 42
Mussorgsky Pictures at an Exhibition

March 19, 2016 at 8 PM (Saturday)
"The Gorenman Russian Project"
American University Katzen Performing Arts Center
Information and tickets:
http://american.tix.com/m/Event.aspx?EventCode=803651
Abramson Family Recital Hall
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016-8053
Box Office: 202-885-3634, kac at american.edu
Open 11:00 to 4:00, Mon–Fri (and 1 hr before any event)

Also, I'd like to let you know that I just got back from the most emotional and triumphant journey having performed in Kazakhstan for the first time in 30 years.

All the best,
Yuliya
www.yuliya.com