[Yuliya's Performances] Reminder: Yuliya Gorenman plays Liszt this Saturday, March 22

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Thu Mar 20 19:48:45 EDT 2014

Dear Friends,

Happy Spring! I'd be delighted to see you at my all-Liszt recital this coming Saturday, March 22 at the American University. The music is stunning and it will be my honor to share it with you.
I hope to see you there!
Yuliya

American University presents

The Gorenman Piano Project: Liszt Edition

Following the completion of the Gorenman Beethoven Project, internationally acclaimed concert pianist Yuliya Gorenman continues exploring masterpieces of the great composers with the Gorenman Piano Project. The sixth concert of the new series, Liszt Edition, will feature some of the composer's greatest works: Sonata in B minor, Funérailles, Consolation, La leggierezza, Bagatelle sans tonalité and Hungarian Rhapsody No. 12

March 22, 2014 (Saturday) at 8 pm
"The Gorenman Piano Project: Liszt Edition"
American University
Katzen Performing Arts Center
Information and tickets:http://american.tix.com/Event.aspx?EventCode=620094
Abramson Family Recital Hall
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016-8053
Box Office: 202-885-3634,kac at american.edu
Open 11:00 to 4:00, Mon–Fri (and 1 hr before any event)

http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2011/Oct11/Gorenman.htm
http://youtu.be/Y4FWD0X4ap4
http://youtu.be/m-yLsqToc0w
http://youtu.be/22JXvJxpBmw