[Yuliya's Performances] Reminder: Yuliya Gorenman performs Schubert Wanderer tomorrow at 6 pm

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Sat Dec 14 19:58:06 EST 2013

Dear Friends,

I hope that you could come to our joint performance with Rob Kapilow for our 5th "What Makes It Great?" program together. We will be exploring Schubert's great "Wanderer Fantasy" tomorrow at the Baird Auditorium (Museum of Natural Hisory, Smithsonian, 10th Street and Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, D.C. 20560 ) at 6 pm.
There are still some tickets available at the door beginning at 5 pm.
For more information please visit www.wpas.org

I would be thrilled to see you there!

Yuliya
www.yuliya.com