[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman performs Rachmaninoff Concerto No. 3 on April 21-22

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Thu Mar 29 11:49:52 EDT 2012

Dear friends,

I would like to let you know about my upcoming performances of Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3 with the Maryland Symphony Orchestra.
April 21, 2012 (Saturday) at 8 PM and April 22, 2012 (Sunday) at 3 PM

Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3
Maryland Symphony Orchestra
Historic Maryland Theatre
21 South Potomac Street, Hagerstown, Maryland
www.marylandsymphony.org
http://www.marylandsymphony.org/performances/masterworks-5/
(301) 797-4000

Directions to Maryland Theatre