[Yuliya's Performances] WETA radio broadcast (March 14 at 9 PM) and The Gorenman Beethoven recital (March 19 at 8 pm)

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Fri Mar 11 16:10:18 EST 2011

Dear Friends,

I am thrilled and humbled that the final recital of The Gorenman Beethoven Project is sold out. Due to unprecedented demand limited extra seating (on stage!) became available. For tickets and more information please contact Liz Raymond at raymond at american.edu or
202-885-2435. When calling for tickets make sure that you mention "Friends of Yuliya."

THE GORENMAN BEETHOVEN PROJECT: PROGRAM VIII
SONATA NO. 30, OP. 109, IN E MAJOR (1820)
SONATA NO. 31, OP. 110, IN AB MAJOR (1821)
SONATA NO. 32, OP. 111, IN C MINOR (1821-22)

A CHAMPAGNE RECEPTION WILL FOLLOW THE CONCERT

SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 2011
8:00 P.M. CONCERT
THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
KATZEN ARTS CENTER
4400 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC

Also, on Monday March 14 at 9 pm EST you can hear my all-Rachmaninoff recital (recorded live at The Phillips Collection on May 2, 2010) in its entirety on WETA 90.9 FM or on line. To listen on line, go to www.weta.org and click on “Classical WETA.” Then, in the left column, click on “Listen Live.”

Reminder: Daylight Savings Tme starts on March 13.

Rachmaninoff
Études-tableaux, Op. 39, Nos. 1, 2, 3, 5
Preludes, Op. 23, Nos. 4 , 7, 10
Sonata No. 2, Op. 36
http://www.weta.org/fm/features/frontrowwashington

All the best,